Monday, March 5, 2012

Blitsy now shipping around the globe!

Hi everyone,

***If you're here to check out my card using Shanna Vineyard's awesome new digi kit please scroll down to the next post.***

I just had to pop in real quick and share that Blitsy is now shipping globally! For those of you who haven't heard of Blitsy they are an online store that offers AMAZING deals on products we all use and love. I have made a few purchases with them and had my items shipped to friends in the states (I'm in Canada) and have been extremely happy with what I've bought.  I know a few people outside the US have signed up using my referral link but haven't been able to make any purchases because they were only shipping with in the US. I have good news! They are now shipping globally! Whoo hoo!

Her's my referral link:

If you sign up under me I will get a $10 credit towards a future purchase once you've made your first purchase. I appreciate if you do decide to join if you'd please use my link. Thanks! :)

Hope everyone's had a wonderful day!
Hugs!