Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Pairing up challenge with scatteredstamper (Tanya)

Hi everyone! This is the first of 3 weeks in which I'm pairing up with Tanya (unknown in flickr world as scatteredstamper) to create cards using the same stamp sets. This week we decided to use Hero Arts "Real Flowers" set. Here's the card I made:


My card base was embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder. The Spellbinders large die cut was stamped with Hero Arts 'Friend Definition' stamp. I then took the large flower from the "real Flowers' set, inked it up using distress inks, spritzed with water, and stamped. I really like the watercolor effect that gave it. I stamped my message on a Spellbinders label die cut and finished the card off with some embellishments.

Thanks so much for looking! To see Tanya's beautiful card go here.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week. Tomorrow I start my journey to Scrapfest at MOA!!! Can't wait! :)