Welcome to the Hero Arts 2012 Hero Hosti Blog Hop! You should be arriving here from the ever so talented Sue McRae's blog. If you haven't been following along with the blog hop please start at the Hero Club Blog to get all the details. Also, Hero Arts will be awarding prizes from randomly drawn comments. For a chance to win, simply comment on ANY of the stops along the hop on ANY day this week, including each day's starting post at the Hero Club Blog. The more comments you leave, the better your chance of winning! Also, if you find a broken link, you'll find a master list of the hop links at the Hero Club Blog. (Please report broken links to Tami).
I had SO much fun creating for this hop! Hero Arts stamps really do make it easy :)
Here are my cards:
This one is pretty self explanatory so I'll just share the supplies I used. :)
Supplies (For You):
- For You Gifts
- Single Starburst
- Snow Layering paper
- Iris Chalk Ink
- Punch Chalk Ink
- Cerulean Chalk Ink
- Other: (small envelope - Michaels, Prismacolor pencil crayons, Versafine black ink, cash)
I wanted to try something different with this next one to give this image a really soft look...
- Heat emboss Large Flower Background on a piece of Snow Layering paper using white embossing powder.
- Press watermark ink pad over entire image and color in the different areas using Pebble Inc chalks. I found the blending stumps worked well for smaller areas. Wipe away access with paper towel and adhere to card base.
- Tie ribbon around card, making a bow.
- Embellish with threaded button.
- Large Flower Background
- Snow Layering paper
- White Embossing Powder
- VersaMark Watermark Ink
- Other: (Blending Stumps, Pebbles Inc pearlescent chalks, May Arts silk ribbon, Doodlebug Designs button, crochet thread)
I think this one is pretty self explanatory too. Do feel free to email me if you have questions about any of the cards. :)
Supplies (Thinking of You Daisies):
- Daisy Outline Pattern
- Say It All
- Carnation Folded Cards
- Spun Sugar Distress Ink
- Clear Embossing Powder
- Blush Mixed Accents
- Other: (Versafine black ink, Le Plume alcohol markers)
Thanks so much for hopping by and a big thank you to Hero Arts for inviting all us past Hosti to participate in this fun blog hop! This is your last stop for today. Be sure to head back over to the Hero Club Blog tomorrow for the last day of the blog hop!
Edited to add: Although the comment section seems to be working for some people I've heard from others that they aren't able to leave comments on my blog post. So sorry about this! I've checked my settings and everything seems fine there so blogger must just be mad at me about something. ;) If you try to comment and aren't able to do so, feel free to leave an additional comment for me at the Hero Arts blog. Tami assures me that it will count towards the prize. :)