Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Simon Says Stamp! Food/Drink Challenge

Photobucket

Hi everyone,

I'm back with another card for the Simon Says Stamp! Challenge Blog. I'm having so much fun playing along with the challenges this month. You should join us. :) This week's theme is Food and/or Drinks and once again there's a wonderful prize up for grabs!
 

Here's my card:


Can't go wrong with cupcakes, right?

Here is a list of the supplies I used:

- Cupcakes
- Celebrate All Day
- Art Flowers Summer
- Sunshine Mixed Accents
- Out of Print 6x6 pad
- Memories Black Ink
- Rock Candy Distress Stickles (for on the patterned frosting... not sure if it showed up in the picture)

Feel free to send me an email if you have any questions about the card. :)

Please pop over to the Simon Says Stamp! Challenge Blog to see what all the wonderful designers have come up with and to get all the challenge details. Just click the blinkie below. :)


Photobucket


As always, thanks for stopping by!