Friday, March 4, 2011

Happy Mail Day!

Hi everyone,
It's been cloudy and yucky outside all day today... but sunny inside! :) The day started with some happy mail. The Paper Smooches stamp set I ordered 3 weeks ago FINALLY showed up. I really wanted it before Monday as I wanted to use one of the stamps for the recent Go To Sketches call by Paper Crafts but alas it wasn't here in time. Still, I'm really looking forward to using it.

This is the one I got and I can't wait to play with it! :)



The mailman also delivered a prize I won from Jillibean Soup during the CHA celebrations:


Yummy new 6x6 paper pads and file folders.


This afternoon I got some happy email from Paper Crafts. They selected some of my cards for the upcoming "Go To Sketches" special issue! I thought I'd share the 'rejects' here:





Hope everyone has a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in my happiness. I've had a rough few weeks so today was nice. :)