Saturday, February 19, 2011

Wee Memories Challenge #44 - Source of Inspiration



Hi everyone!

I'm enjoying my month as guest designer for Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenges! Thanks for joining me again. :) This week's challenge is 'Source of Inspiration' and is focusing on being inspired by paper crafting magazines.


Our sponsor this week is... Oh My Crafts!


AND... the prize is a $15 gift card! The deadline for this challenge is Friday, Feb. 25, 2011 @ 11:59 pm PST. I hope you'll play along!

I found it funny that this week's challenge icon includes the cover of the latest addition of Paper Crafts magazine. The card I drew my inspiration from is actually the top card on the cover. :) Here's a larger picture of the magazine cover.


I drew my inspiration from the colors in the beautiful balloon card by Chan Vuong.

Here's my card:

All stamps are Hero Arts. :)

Thanks so much for popping by! Hope you have  wonderful weekend!