Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Stocking Were Hung...

Well, I`m not hanging them quite yet... BUT they are FINALLY done! :) Pretty sure I had Jaden`s done for his 1st Christmas and Chris`s by his second. Finally finished the twins` (in time for their 5th Christmas).

They`re all x-stitched and all have a snowman theme but each one is different. :) My Mom did the sewing for the 1st 2 boys and now that I have my own sewing machine I figured I should tackle that part myself. ;)


Here they are. Sorry the pictures are SO bright. Lots of snow outside and the sun is reflecting off of it.


I thought I`d throw in a picture of Steve and my stockings too. My Mom made them for us, I believe for our first married Christmas.


Well, there you have it. Hopefully now that I have those projects done I can get back to making cards and leaving comments on people`s blogs. :) Hope everyone is staying warm!

Hugs,
Sarah