Saturday, August 28, 2010

Scraps

Just using up some scraps today. Often while working on a card or layout I'll change my mind about something I stamped or cut out or I'll have extras of something and end up putting them in a music box I have that plays my favourite hymn, 'Great is Thy Faithfulness.' Every once and a while I'll go through the box and try to use up some of the scraps. Today was great because as I was organizing them a couple of my kids came in and asked for some of them. Yay! ;)

Anyways, here's what I came up with using a few of the scraps...  I promise, no new papers were hurt in the making of these cards. ;)



Hope everyone's having a great weekend. I think as summer draws to a close and school is about to beginning (in just over a week), I'm reflecting on what a great summer we've had with the kids. I'm pretty sure we checked all the items off my 'summer bucket list'. A few weeks ago my 6 year old asked us why we were having such a fun summer this year! Hee hee. Might have something to do with the fact that my hubby didn't spend most of it on the roof. ;)